- Help kids recognize, differentiate, and attend to their intellectual, emotional, social, and physical selves.
- Engage them in conversations about values, beliefs, attitudes, and moral dilemmas.
- Bring meaning to kids’ lives by helping them reflect about whom they are and what they care about.
- Encourage habits of mindfulness, like meditation, yoga, and other practices that involve body awareness.
- Foster young people’s abilities to connect self-awareness to action in the world.
- What talent or skill are you most proud of? Describe how you feel when you put it into use.
- What activities help you recharge your batteries? What about them reenergizes you?