- Give children plenty of unstructured play time.
- Foster a relationship with nature and the outdoors.
- Engage kids in music, the arts, and reading.
- Praise them when they think outside the box, take risks, and show curiosity. Ask, “How might you…?”
- Encourage youth to express themselves through writing, poetry, acting, photography, and digital media.
- When you think of something beautiful, what comes to mind? How do you feel in its presence?
- How do you express your playfulness and imagination?