We Care About Kids’ Hopes and Dreams!
From cradle to career, our goal is to create a culture where every Island child has the ability to:
- Thrive: Possess emotional and physical health.
- Connect: Enjoy supportive relationships with peers, families, teachers, and other caring adults.
- Contribute: Feel valued as members of our community.
- Learn: Engage in meaningful social, emotional, intellectual, and physical discovery that spans home, school and out-of-school activities.
- Prepare: Feel ready for fulfilling careers
Learn more about how you can take part in one of the most important jobs we have as a community–raising and educating the next generation of caring family members, innovative workers, ethical leaders, and engaged citizens!